Taylored Training is always looking for qualified and passionate people to become a part of their team.
We are dedicated to education and learning, not only for our members, but also for our staff. We are looking for individuals with a passion to become world class fitness professionals. Who seek to continually learn their craft and want to dedicate their lives to improving the health and fitness of others. In addition we value those individual who have made a personal commitment to their own physical fitness and live what they teach.
Our basic criterion for potential team members is as follows:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree (in progress is acceptable)
- NSCA certification (current or registered for future exam)
- Extensive background in fitness and exercise
- Work related - personal trainer, coach, instructor
- Personal - fitness enthusiast, athlete, hobbyist
- Looking to make this a career
- Lives a healthy and active lifestyle
- Passionate about changing the lives of others and ensuring they reach their goals
- We are interested in developing the future professionals in the fitness industry. If you are not going to be residing in Kingston for at least a few years or do not intend on making fitness your profession, please do not apply! We expect that you are looking to make this your full time, long term, career.
If you are interested in learning more and completing our 2 week internship process contact Taylor with a brief message about yourself, a short bio, a statement about why you are interested, why you think you would be a good fit for Taylored Training, and a copy of your resume.