We are looking for an outgoing, driven, and passionate physiotherapist to join our growing orthopaedic and pelvic health physiotherapy clinic. The position is part-time with potential to grow to full-time hours.
You should apply if you:
- Are excited and advocate the importance of fitness and proper nutrition to your clients
- Work well with a multi-disciplinary team
- Treat clients with an active approach
- Are open to new ideas even if they may counter your previous ones
- Are passionate to help make people’s fitness dreams come true
You should not apply if you:
- Take a more passive approach to treatment, such as frequently using modalities (ultrasound, tens, IFC)
- Want to work independently
- You don’t love Starbucks (okay, this one may be negotiable!)
As expected, candidates must be registered and in good standing with The College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Otherwise, there are no specific education requirements, however a strong preference will be given to applicants who bring with them extended skill sets, including but not limited to: myofascial release, dry needling, manual therapy, vestibular rehab, instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization, FMS/SFMA, and/or pelvic floor assessment and treatment.
If you meet the requirements above and wish to join a friendly, passionate team with limitless potential, we’d love to meet you.
Applications should include why you wish to work for Taylored Training Physiotherapy, and can be directed to Lead Physiotherapist, Cassie at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!