Our next Taylored Training Seminar will take place Saturday, October 15th at 10:30am.
When it comes to women’s health there is often a huge piece of the picture that is not talked about – your pelvic floor. What is startling about this fact is that pelvic floor dysfunctions are actually incredibly common and unfortunately many women simply accept that any symptoms or dysfunctions they experience are simply their new normal.
The truth is there is SO much that can be done to improve and oftentimes cure dysfunctions of the pelvic floor and that is what our Lead Pelvic Health Physiotherapist, Cassie is going to be discussing in her upcoming seminar.
This seminar is for all woman – those who have had kids and those who have not, those who have and have experienced pelvic floor symptoms, and every woman who wants to feel good!
What will you learn?
– The role of the pelvic floor in the body
– Your core and connection to pelvic floor
– Common pelvic floor dysfunctions and their risk factors
– Pelvic organ prolapse
– Pelvic pain
– Indications for physiotherapy
– Treating pelvic floor dysfunction
– Preventing pelvic floor dysfunction
Our most recent publications on pelvic floor health featured in the Huffington Post:
- 5 Bathroom Mistakes that can lead to Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- 5 Things I’ve learned as a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
- The Issue that Many Women are Dealing with in Silence
Registration is now open for our seminar on October 15th at 10:30 am.
**Please note the cost is $15.00